...here we come PROVO FARMER'S MARKET!!!!!
Starting at 9:00 a.m. on Saturday, August 8, you can visit Spicy Designs here. Spicy and Leggy (I needed something to go by, work with me here!) are pretty stoked! Look for the super colorful, ultra friendly, and incredibly SPICY booth on 500 West Center in Provo.
oh, and feel free to check out the blog again...we are constantly updating!!!
Friday, August 7, 2009
Ready or Not...
Posted by Al at 3:53 PM
Labels: Life's Happenings
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

3 comments:
yay, I hope all goes wonderfully!! We are heading up to utah for a funeral but will hopefully see you sunday for dinner! Good Luck.
Melly
Actually, Melanie is headed to Idaho. Nevertheless, GREAT LUCK at the Farmer's Market. I sure wish I could be there. I love your stuff and will get my 'stuff' together on day and place an order.
Well, how'd it go??? You gotta tell us! Hopefully you sold bunches and took lots of orders.
Post a Comment